Are you looking for a dental practice that takes care of your overall smile and gives you a healthy and beautiful set of teeth? The general dentists at Care N' Cure dental cater to the whole dental requirements of our patients - they perform complete dental examinations, comprehensive dental cleaning, fix any dental issues, conduct full-mouth restorations, and improve the smile aesthetics of the patients in a compassionate and relaxing environment.
General dentistry services include preventive, cosmetic, and restorative dental procedures performed to enhance one's dental health and smile aesthetics. A general dentist treats all dental conditions and provides complete dental care to patients belonging to all age groups, thus catering to the complete maintenance of oral health and hygiene.
Why Do You Need the Service of a General Dentist?
Your Garland, Texas general dentists work with you to help you keep your mouth and teeth healthy. This is done by timely diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of any oral diseases. Our general dentists examine our patients' teeth and detect dental problems before they become severe. Besides, we will also help our patients by offering advice and instruction to practice better at-home oral and dental hygiene.
By visiting our general dentists, a patient will enjoy the following benefits:
- A comprehensive analysis of the oral condition of the patient to assure complete dental wellbeing.
- Detection of dental cavities and other concerns during their initial stages and proper treatment to reverse the dental issues.
- Prevention of most dental diseases, achieved by regular dental checkups and teeth cleaning.
- Treatment and fixing of all the patient's dental problems that include cavities, tooth decay, gum diseases, and restoration of the damaged teeth and oral health.
- Identification of any unusual growth or lesions in the mouth during its initial stage to detect early signs of oral cancer or other serious diseases.
Dental Treatments under General Dentistry at Care N' Cure Dental, Garland, Texas
We prioritize preventative dentistry to prevent the onset of any dental issues like infection and tooth loss. This is achieved through performing regular oral dental examinations, professional teeth cleanings, and giving recommendations on good at-home oral hygiene practices.
Our general dentists perform cosmetic treatments like teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, dental bonding, and dental crowns to improve the aesthetics and, at times, the functionality of the patient's teeth.
Our general dentists offer restorative treatments like dental crowns, fillings, and root canal treatments that will fix and restore damaged teeth and restore the teeth functionality.
If you have any doubts or wish to know more, call Care 'N' Cure Dental at (469) 298-3892, schedule an appointment online, or visit our office at 1901 Northwest Highway, Suite 103, Garland, TX 75041